CleanMyMac makes space for the things you love. Sporting a range of ingenious new features, CleanMyMac lets you safely and intelligently scan and clean your entire system, delete large, unused files, reduce the size of your iPhoto library, uninstall unneeded apps or fix the ones that started to work improperly, manage all your extensions from one place and do much more - all from one newly designed and beautifully simple interface.
- Workflow improvement for Utilities.
- Numerous interface texts improvements.
- Improved VoiceOver support for all the main controls.
- Numerous localization improvements.
- Brazilian Portuguese localization now works for all applicable language codes.
- Dutch localization added.
- Inability to disable dictionaries and Safari extensions.
- Fixed false freezing apps detection in CleanMyMac 3 Menu.
- Fixed false detection of SMART status failures.
- Sharing options missing after cleanup.
- Numerous layout issues fixed, including misplaced buttons.
- All common crashes and exceptions fixed.
What’s New in CleanMyMac 3?
- Completely redesigned interface, taking full advantage of Yosemite’s latest innovations.
- Active Dashboard that provides a clear glance over your Mac’s main stats.
- Memory (RAM) cleanup feature that helps you maximize free RAM space on demand.
- iTunes Junk module that helps clean up gigabytes of outdated iTunes data.
- Mail Attachments module that helps remove local copies of email attachments.
- Privacy module that helps clean up traces of your online and offline activities.
- Maintenance module with a huge set of scripts and tasks that help to keep your Mac fit.
- CleanMyMac 3 Menu that provides a quick look at your system and RAM cleanup at any time.
- Health feature, that provides an early warning system for most hardware issues.
- OS X Localizations cleanup as part of the System Junk module.
- Hundreds of improvements in all those modules that were inherited from CleanMyMac 2.
- Apple’s Photos app support as part of the iPhoto Junk module.
- Ukrainian language added to the list of CleanMyMac’s localizations.